The Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA
1126 Queens Highway • Long Beach, CA 90802
Have you ever stayed in a hotel that’s a boat? When you book your stay at The Queen Mary, you can say that you have! Rooms feature 1930s artwork and décor aboard the legendary ocean liner. There’s plenty to do aboard the ship — or, hotel. From historic tours to paranormal sightings, shops to restaurants, everything you need is right on board. Book your stay at our revolutionary hotel today.
|Attractions||Hotels & Lodging|
What amenities are available onboard?
The following room amenities are available to the Queen Mary hotel guests:
• 100% non-smoking hotel
• Air-conditioned Staterooms and Suites
• Authentic Art Deco dècor
• Original rich wood paneling from across the world
• Original artwork
• 32" LCD flat-screen TV with satellite and Pay-Per-View movies
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Relaxing Green Tea & Willow Archive products
• Hair dryer
• Iron/Ironing board
• Pillow Top Perfect Sleeper Serta Mattresses
• Room service available from 6:30AM - 11PM Sunday through Thursday and 6:30AM - 1AM Friday and Saturday
Throughout the hotel, guests can enjoy:
• Guided Tours, Shows, and Exhibits
• Audio tour included in all hotel purchases
• Ship Model Gallery included in all hotel purchases
• Assistance in planning your getaway
• Fitness center
• Business center
• Queen Mary Spa
• Boutiques and shops
• Pet-friendly hotel
When are the check-in and check-out times?
Guests may check-in to their room starting at 4:00PM. Guests can check-out of their room until 12:00PM.
Is parking available?
Yes. Special hotel parking is located adjacent to the entrance of the ship. Self-parking is $20 per night and valet parking is $22 per night.
Are dining options available throughout the hotel?
Yes. The Queen Mary boasts a wide assortment of dining options for families including the Promenade Café and the Midship Marketplace. Ask your front desk associate about our dining options upon check-in for additional information.