Is parking available at Disneyland Resort theme parks?
Yes. Depending on which direction you’re traveling from, we recommend parking at either of the following locations, which are close to both Disneyland Resort theme parks:
- Toy Story Parking Area – accessible from South Harbor Boulevard and West Katella Avenue
- Mickey & Friends Parking Structure – accessible from Disneyland Drive and West Ball Road
Upon arriving at the Disneyland Resort area, simply follow the signs to be directed to the best option based on your location.
Daily parking rates are:
- Car or Motorcycle: $20.00 per vehicle
- Oversized Vehicle, Motor Home or Tractor (Without Trailer): $25.00 per vehicle (Must park in the Toy Story parking area.)
- Bus or Tractor with Extended Trailer: $30.00 per vehicle (Must park in the Toy Story parking area.)
Parking is subject to availability. Prices may change without notice.What is Magic Morning?
With Magic Morning, you get ONE early admission (during the duration of your 3+ day theme park ticket or Southern California CityPASS) to select attraction, stores, entertainment, and dining locations at Disneyland Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on select days (Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays). This does not apply to Disney California Adventure Park.What is the difference between Magic Morning and Extra Magic Hour at Disneyland Resort?
Magic Morning is included with 3+ day ticket and allows you to enter Disneyland Park one hour before regular opening time on select days.
Extra Magic Hour is a feature only available to guests who book and stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. The Extra Magic Hour allows you to enter the Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Disney’s California Adventure park is Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. You can take advantage of the extra one hour every morning for the length of your admission ticket.How can my family enjoy a visit with Disney Characters at the Disneyland Resort?
Disney Characters can be found throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Locate Disney Characters by downloading the official Disneyland Mobile App and checking the Characters tab. For more information when you arrive, please visit the Information Board near the entrance of both parks or City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A.Does the Disneyland Resort offer MagicBands, FastPass+ or My Disney Experience?
No. MagicBands, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience are used only at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The Disneyland app and paper tickets can be used for admission at the Disneyland Resort in California.How does the Disney FASTPASS service work?
Disney FASTPASS Service gives you the opportunity to spend less time waiting in line for popular attractions at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. There are 2 ways to take advantage of the service:Digitally Through Your Mobile Device
When you purchase the Disney MaxPass feature, you’ll be able to make FASTPASS selections right from your phone, after entering the parks, using the Disneyland app. FASTPASS availability is limited and not guaranteed.At FASTPASS Distribution Points
You can get FASTPASS entitlements at no extra charge at FASTPASS Distribution points generally located near the entrances to select attractions at both parks (separate theme park admission required). These tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Check the day’s FASTPASS availability before purchasing Disney MaxPass. Disney MaxPass is available for $10 per day, per ticket. FASTPASS selections are limited, not guaranteed and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable and subject to restrictions and change without notice.What items are not permitted within Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park?
Items not permitted inside the theme parks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pets—which may be kept at the on-site kennel. (Separate fees apply and space is limited.) Service Animals are permitted.
- Scooters (motorized and non-motorized)
- Remote control toys
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Pogo sticks
- 2-wheeled vehicles, including Segway™ Human Transporters
- Strollers larger than 36" x 52"
- Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags with wheels
- Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags larger than 18" wide x 25" high x 37" deep (the size of our large rentable lockers)
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller
- Coolers larger than 6-pack sized are not permitted into the theme parks.
- Alcohol, marijuana (including marijuana-enriched products) and any illegal substances are strictly prohibited
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Glass containers, with the exception of baby food containers, medicine or small perfume bottles (under 4 oz)
- Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables, and Frisbees)
- Weapons of any kind or object that appear to be weapons (toy guns, toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.)
- Self-defense equipment (e.g., pepper spray, mace, stun guns)
- Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
- Items that may be disruptive (e.g. laser pointers, slingshots, stink bombs, air horns)
- Cremated remains (e.g., urns, vases, boxes)
- Miscellaneous other items (tools, fire extinguishers, musical instruments, megaphones, pots, and pans)
- Wrapped gifts (all gifts must be able to be unwrapped for inspection)
- Items with spikes (e.g. purses, bracelets, etc.)
- Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
Folding tripod stands or monopod stands that can fit inside a standard backpack are permitted.
Equipment used for unauthorized photography, videotaping, recording, broadcast or transmission of any kind for commercial purposes is not allowed. Professional photographers with professional cameras or recording equipment, who are visiting the Disneyland Resort with the intent to take photographs or recordings of people, Disneyland Resort properties, or icons for professional purposes must request permission and make prior arrangements with appropriate Disneyland Resort representatives. Permission for any recordings or broadcasts on the premises are within the sole discretion of Disney.Are Coolers permitted inside the parks?
Cooler larger than a 6-pack sized are not permitted into the theme parks. Note: Guest can store coolers up to 18” wide X 25” high X 37” deep in rentable large lockers located outside the Disneyland Park Main Entrance. Lockers are not refrigerated and availability is limited.Can I bring outside food or beverages into the Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park?
At the present time, you can enjoy your own food and beverages at the complimentary picnic area - conveniently located outside the Main Entrance to Disneyland Park.What are the rules for using strollers at the Disneyland Resort?
The following guidelines apply to the use of personal and rented strollers at the Disneyland Resort:
How much does it cost to rent a stroller at Disneyland or Disneyland Adventure Park?
- Strollers are not allowed on escalators. Use of strollers is permitted on elevators and ramps, available at certain locations.
- A child must be removed from his or her stroller while riding on a parking lot tram.
- Do not leave personal belongings in an unattended stroller.
- Strollers may be moved by a Cast Member due to operational needs.
- Rented strollers may not be taken beyond the Guest screening tents, located in the Esplanade between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Strollers larger than 36" x 52" and wagons are not permitted.
Stroller rentals are available outside the Disneyland Park Main Entrance. The price of one stroller is $15 per day and $25 per day for 2 strollers. Rented strollers may be used in both Disney California Adventure and Disneyland Park. Rented strollers are not permitted in the Downtown Disney District.Do the rides have height restrictions?
Yes. For the safety of all guests, some attractions at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park have height requirements. These height restrictions are listed outside of each attraction and on the Disneyland mobile app.Where is Disney California Adventure Park located in relation to Disneyland Park?
Disney California Adventure Park is within a short walking distance to Disneyland Park.
The main entrances for both Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park face each other. The Parking Lot Tram loading and unloading areas and the Ticket Booths for both theme parks are located a short walk from these main entrances.
Everything at the Disneyland Resort is within walking distance. To the north of the Main Entry Plaza is Disneyland Park; to the south is Disney California Adventure Park. Downtown Disney District and all 3 Disneyland Resort Hotels are to the west.When is the best time to visit the Disneyland Resort?
Selecting the best time to visit the Disneyland Resort depends on your interests. If you want to visit when the number of Guests is expected to be lower, plan to visit mid-week (Tuesdays to Thursdays) during:
- mid-September through mid-November
- mid-January through mid-March
- mid-April through mid-May
The benefit of visiting the Disneyland Resort when the number of Guests is low is that wait times may be shorter, allowing you to do more. However, Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park typically reduce their operating hours at such times. Additionally, attractions are more frequently closed for refurbishment during these periods and there may be fewer entertainment and events scheduled at these times.
If you want to attend while the theme parks have extended hours, entertainment, events, and most attractions operating—plan to visit on a weekend, including extended holiday weekends during:
- Christmas and Spring Break
- June to August
However, during these times, the number of guests is usually increased.Does Disneyland have lockers?
Yes. Lockers are available for rental at Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and in the Esplanade between the parks. Lockers are rented per-day, and lockers inside Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park are subject to park operating hours.
Locker rentals are available for different prices depending on the locker size. Inside the parks, lockers are available for $7 and $10 per day. Outside the parks, lockers are available for $7, $10, $11, $12 and $15 per day. Lockers provide unlimited access throughout the day.Where can I rent a wheelchair at the Disneyland Resort theme parks?
Manual wheelchairs are available for rent outside the entrance of Disneyland Park and can be used in both parks. A limited number of wheelchairs and Electric Conveyance Vehicles (ECVs) are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. Since wheelchairs and ECVs may not be reserved, please plan to arrive early. Guests are invited to bring and use their own ECVs and wheelchairs throughout the Disneyland Resort.
Wheelchair rental prices are:
How do I find something I've lost at the Disneyland Resort?
- Manual Wheelchair: $12.00 rental fee with a refundable $20.00 deposit.
- Electric Conveyance Vehicle (ECV): $50.00 rental fee + sales tax with a refundable $20.00 deposit.
The best way to find an item lost at the Disneyland Resort is to visit Lost and Found, located just outside the Main Entrance of Disneyland Park. If you are not able to visit Lost and Found in person, call (714) 817-2166 from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.How do rain and inclement weather affect the availability of attractions and entertainment at the Disneyland Resort?
In the event of inclement weather during your visit to the Disneyland Resort, most attractions and indoor shows will continue to operate. For the safety and comfort of our Guests and Cast, some outdoor attractions may temporarily close until the inclement weather passes. These attractions may include:Disneyland Park:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
- Gadget's Go Coaster
- The Mad Tea Party
- Main Street Vehicles
- Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
Please visit City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A. during your visit for updated information.Disney California Adventure Park:
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Jumpin’ Jellyfish
- Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Please visit the Chamber of Commerce on Buena Vista Street during your visit for updated information.
Inclement weather may also affect entertainment—including shows and parades—in both parks. All outdoor attractions will close when lightning is observed in the area.Can I visit both the Disneyland Park and the Disney California Adventure Park in one day?
It is possible to visit both theme parks at the Disneyland Resort in one day. You can visit both parks on the same day if you purchase a Park Hopper Ticket. Since there is so much to see and do at the Disneyland Resort, we recommend planning a multi-day visit. There are many multi-day ticket options that allow you to explore both parks at a more relaxed pace.What is the best way to dress for a day at the parks?
The parks are a casual, family-oriented environment. We suggest you dress comfortably, wear good walking shoes and check the local weather report before you leave for the parks. Ensuring that the parks are family friendly is an important part of the Disney experience. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense.
Attire that is not appropriate for the theme parks (and which may result in refusal of admittance or ejection) includes but is not limited to:
What security measures does Disneyland have in place?
- Costumes may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older
- Masks may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes)
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing or loose fitting clothing which may drag on the ground and create a potential trip hazard
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- Clothing with multiple layers are subject to search upon entry
- Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs
- Bare feet
Disneyland offers a comprehensive approach to security that includes measures that are visible to guests and others that are not. The park does not discuss the specifics of security procedures to avoid compromising their effectiveness.Is Character Dining available at the Disneyland Resort?
Yes. You can find a variety of Character Dining opportunities at several restaurants across the Disneyland Resort—including locations in Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, and the Disneyland Hotel. Character Dining is very popular and advanced reservations are highly recommended.Is there transportation from the Disneyland Resort hotels to the theme parks?
The Disneyland Resort is a pedestrian resort. Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park are a short stroll through the Downtown Disney District from the Disneyland Resort hotels. The Disneyland Monorail stops at nearby Downtown Disney District and at Tomorrowland inside Disneyland Park.